In general, it is about family and food for us. And pajamas. A beautiful weekend, a true blessing from God.
But last April I had SO many questions and wondering how life was going to turn out for us. I hung on EVERY word from the Lord's servants.
And this year I can't echo the sentiment that God loves EACH of us, He has a plan for us and he wants us to be happy. And we we will be happy if we do what he wants of us. I truly have a testimony of all of this. And if you are at the point where you really want to know what God wants of you, I can only say that sometimes you just need to take the steps, you need to have faith, even when the thoughts in your head seem ludicrous. Things like:
- Picking a job with an insanely low salary
- Thinking you can just nab a job, wherever your husband finds one
- Buying a house on the Internet
- Thinking you can just get a loan, even though you're switching jobs
- Selling your house during a GIANT housing recession, and hoping to come out on top
- Moving to a town that you had only driven through once on band tour.
And sometimes they have cinnamon rolls in heaven. Or, so I am would infer since what would heaven be without cinnamon rolls?
In other news, I distinctly remember thinking that would be my last time to make cinnamon rolls in that house, balancing pans on the sink. And it was. I had them on the island, and it was pure bliss.
Thank you so much for my abundant blessings, Heavenly Father, I do see how richly blessed I am.
**P.S. Spencer Drew this picture this AM. I do think we sent out a bat signal to God last year, and he totally paved the way. :)